An IN-STUDIO Make+Take!
Let’s get pulpy! In this Make+Take, we’ll use handy dandy pour moulds to create unique handmade paper. We will play with different textures and colors by adding flowers, threads, leaves or any other natural or man-made objects that can be added to the paper. You just need your creativity to develop beautifully designed paper that you can use for other projects or share with others.
All levels welcome.
Registration closes July 7, 2021.
Please Note: (As of May 25, 2021)—While we are encouraged by the numbers reported locally and nationally, Pyramid is committed to the health of our artists and visitors. At this time, we are choosing to be more conservative than the local ordinances. We have increased our studio capacity numbers in some areas but will continue to operate the building at a reduced capacity and require mask wearing in all public spaces. Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns.
Make+Take: Decorative Deckle Box Paper; Jul 21; 7-9pm
- Date & Time: Wednesday, July 21, 7-9pm, IN-STUDIO at Pyramid Atlantic
- Instructor: Marta Perez Garcia
- Materials: All materials are included with your registration! Students are advised to bring the following optional materials:
- Personal apron (waterproof or even cooking apron)
- Shoes with good tread that can take some water (the studio floor will get wet!)
- Collection of materials to create texture: leaves, flowers, paper scraps, string, and other flat decorative items.
The instructor will provide more detailed instructions on what you can collect.