A Virtual Workshop!
Want to expand the type of designs you can screenprint? Want to learn how to prep your favorite images digitally? Have unanswered questions about Photoshop? This workshop will go over preparing digital files for printing on transparencies for screenprinting. We'll cover techniques like halftones, the four-color process, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to prepare your own artwork for future Screenprinting. You must have a computer with a working version of Photoshop (you can purchase a license for the month at https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html). Level: All levels welcome. Basic screenprinting experience is recommended
Registration closes February 6, 2021 to allow time for students to purchase their materials. With your registration you'll receive the full materials list (with helpful links) to purchase your items, any helpful handouts about the process, as well as a quick 1-page "how-to" on downloading and using the Zoom video app.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops will be recorded for Pyramid Atlantic's private use to better optimize our programming and share as examples for funders. You may mute your microphone or turn off your camera if you do not wish to be recorded.
Digital File Prep for Screenprinting; Feb 13 ; 2-5pm
- Date and Time: February 13, 2-5pm EST via Zoom (invitation link will be sent to registrants before the event)
- Instructor: Chelsae Blackman
- Materials: At registration, students will receive the full materials list (with any helpful links) to gather supplies. The list includes:
- Personal computer with a working version of Photoshop
- A few images you’d like to work with