This workshop is currently at capacity. To be added to the waiting list and/or be alerted to the next scheduled class, please contact Jen Sheckels – be sure to include the name of the class in your email.
A Virtual Workshop!
Using your gelatin plate and ordinary, acrylic paints and glossy magazine images, create graphic works of art or vibrant prints for collage or mixed media. You will learn experimental techniques that you will be able to repeat at home after the workshop is over!
Note: Registration closes November 23, 2020 to allow time for students to purchase their materials. With your registration you'll receive the full materials list (with helpful links) to purchase your items, any helpful handouts about the process, as well as a quick 1-page "how-to" on downloading and using the Zoom video app.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops will be recorded for Pyramid Atlantic's private use to better optimize our programming and share as examples for funders. You may mute your microphone or turn off your camera if you do not wish to be recorded.
Image Transfer Printing; Dec 2; 6pm-9pm
- Date & Time: Wednesday, December 2, 6pm-9pm via Zoom (invitation link will be sent to registrants before the event)
- Instructor: Clare Winslow
- Materials: At registration, students will receive the full materials list (with any helpful links) to purchase supplies. The list includes:
- Glossy magazine pages, with high contrast photos and text
- White cardstock or printer paper
- Gelatin plate, 6x6 or larger
- One tube high quality black acrylic paint such as Amsterdam brand (not heavy body)
- At least two small or medium tubes light colored acrylic paints (any brand)
- Baby wipes
- Scrap paper or newsprint
- Optional: vintage paper to print on such as music sheets, maps, etc.