Come try a painterly approach to screenprinting! We will use acrylic paints on a screenprint to create immediate and colorful monoprints. Bring an image or an idea in mind, and be ready to experiment!
Registration closes February 9, 2021 to allow time for students to purchase their materials. With your registration you'll receive the full materials list (with helpful links) to purchase your items, any helpful handouts about the process, as well as a quick 1-page "how-to" on downloading and using the Zoom video app.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops will be recorded for Pyramid Atlantic's private use to better optimize our programming and share as examples for funders. You may mute your microphone or turn off your camera if you do not wish to be recorded.
Zoom+Make: Screenprinted Monotypes; Feb 18; 7-9pm
- Date & Time: Thursday, February 18, 7-9pm via Zoom
- Instructor: Adi Segal
- Materials: At registration, students will receive the full materials list (with any helpful links) to purchase supplies. The list includes:
- Screen (any size or mesh count will do)
- Squeegee (size should fit inside your screen)
- Blue painter’s tape
- Acrylic paint (your choice of colors) and/or Screenprinting inks (your choice of colors)
- Transparent base, small jar
- Paintbrushes, assorted sizes
- Paper to print on (at least 10-15 sheets)
- Empty container(s) with lids for leftover mixed inks
- Rags/water to clean as needed
- Scrap paper or newsprint