An In-Studio Workshop!
Interested in learning the basics of screenprinting? Screenprint is an artistic, yet economical method, for producing prints from digital or hand-drawn designs. This workshop will prepare you to work independently in the darkroom and studio. You will learn how to prepare images, expose your screen, and print a single color (layer) with water-based inks on paper. Each student will leave with several prints of their own design.
Registration closes June 10, 2021. Material fees are included with your registration, though a small list of additional items needed will be sent with your confirmation.
PLEASE NOTE: Pyramid is dedicated to protect the safety and health of its employees and guests. Class size will be limited to ensure adequate spacing for students and strict cleaning regimens will be implemented for the space and tools, both before and after each class. Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns.
Screenprinting 101; Jun 20, 10am-4pm
- Date & Time: Sunday, June 20, 10am-4pm, In-Studio
- Instructor: Adi Segal
- Materials: Registration includes a $45 materials fee to cover consummable materials, including a brand new silkscreen for you to take home!
In addition, students are requested to bring the following items:
- personal apron, or clothes that can get a bit messy
- pencil and paper (if you want to take notes)
- a high contrast, black and white image to work with (more details will be provided by the instructor)