For members only!
Let's get happy! Want to meet other screenprinters and see what others are working on? Want an inexpensive way to have some time in the studio? Come to Screenprinting Happy Hour, a 2.5-hour hands-on open studio. Studio space and supplies are shared with others in the interest of learning and practice. Laserjet transparencies are available for purchase in our gift shop. Feel free to bring your own, but be sure they are laserjet compatible (not inkjet) to work with our printer.
A Screenprint Associate will be there to monitor and answer questions. Certification in the studio and/or recent screenprinting experience is required. Screenprinting Happy Hour is not suitable for printing large editions or for one-on-one instruction.
Happy Hour registrations close at noon the day of. For last minute accomodations, please call: 301-608-9101. No walk-ins, please.
Screenprinting Happy Hour; Jun 4; 6:30-9:00pm
- Date & Time: Thursday, June 4, 6:30-9:00pm (no early arrivals, please)
- Session Moderator: TBA
- Bring To Screenprint Society:
- High contrast black artwork
- Screenprint Silkscreen
- Masking tape
- Paper towels
- A sheet of clear acetate/mylar for registering images
- Paper or t-shirts for printing on
- Laserjet transparencies and newsprint (both available for purchase in our gift shop)