A Virtual Workshop!
In this quick and fun Zoom + Make, we’ll show you how to use fabric paint or ink, freezer paper, and some smooth cutting skills to create your own one-of-a-kind screenprinted t-shirt or print. No experience necessary—all levels welcome!
Note: Registration closes August 11, 2020 to allow time for students to purchase their materials. With your registration you'll receive the full materials list (with helpful links) to purchase your items, any helpful handouts about the process, as well as a quick 1-page "how-to" on downloading and using the Zoom video app.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops will be recorded for Pyramid Atlantic's private use to better optimize our programming and share as examples for funders. You may mute your microphone or turn off your camera if you do not wish to be recorded.
Zoom+Make: Freezer Paper Stencil Screenprinting; Aug 20; 7pm-9pm
- Date & Time: Thursday, August 20, 7pm-9pm via Zoom (invitation link will be sent to registrants before the event)
- Instructor: Clare Winslow
- Materials: At registration, students will receive the full materials list (with any helpful links) to purchase supplies. The list includes:
- Roll of freezer paper
- X-acto Knife
- Self-healing cutting mat
- IronMasking tape
- Fabric paint or Screenprinting ink, at least one color
- A clean screen of any size
- Squeegee - sized to work with your screen
- Something to print on: Bristol/smooth cardstock or prewashed tshirt / cotton fabric
- A few sheets of newsprint, scrap paper or old newspaper