Let’s experiment with texture! Join us to learn this fun and easy method of using household items to make decorative sheets of paper. These rich and textured papers, resembling the fine lines of batik-dyed fabrics, are great for backgrounds in prints, collage work, and much more!
Registration closes March 9, 2020 to allow time for students to purchase their materials. With your registration you'll receive the full materials list (with helpful links) to purchase your items, any helpful handouts about the process, as well as a quick 1-page "how-to" on downloading and using the Zoom video app.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops will be recorded for Pyramid Atlantic's private use to better optimize our programming and share as examples for funders. You may mute your microphone or turn off your camera if you do not wish to be recorded.
Zoom+Make: Wax Paper Batik; Mar 17; 7-9pm
- Date & Time: Wednesday, March 17, 7-9pm via Zoom (invitation link will be sent to registrants before the event)
- Instructor: TBA
- Materials: At registration, students will receive the full materials list (with any helpful links) to purchase supplies. The list includes:
- Wax Paper
- Other paper (anything that can withstand a bit of moisture)
- Water-based paints/inks and/or dye-based inks
- Paper towelsRag/old dish-cloth/old towel