Grab a Chartpak® Blender Pen and join us for the Zoom + Make, where we will show you how to transfer your photocopied images onto paper, smooth wood, and/or fabric!
Registration closes TBA to allow time for students to purchase their materials. With your registration you'll receive the full materials list (with helpful links) to purchase your items, any helpful handouts about the process, as well as a quick 1-page "how-to" on downloading and using the Zoom video app.
PLEASE NOTE: All workshops will be recorded for Pyramid Atlantic's private use to better optimize our programming and share as examples for funders. You may mute your microphone or turn off your camera if you do not wish to be recorded.
Zoom+Make: Xylene Transfers; TBA; 7-9pm
- Date & Time: Tuesday, TBA, 7-9pm EST via Zoom (invitation link will be sent to registrants before the event)
- Instructor: Niki Parker
- Materials: At registration, students will receive the full materials list (with any helpful links) to purchase supplies. The list includes:
- Xylene blender marker (or Xylene solvent from the hardware store and a few cotton balls)
- Images or text to transfer (toner prints work best)
- Bone folder, wooden or metal spoon, or other smooth burnishing tool
- Material to print on (any smooth, porous surface - printmaking papers, lightweight woven fabric, or sanded wood all work well)
- Masking tape