December Newsletter: Art Opening, Upcoming Workshops, And More!


Pyramid is awesome. Period. Pyramid is possible because of the many individuals who support us with time, money, creativity, and love. However, this awesome place can’t exist without support from individuals like you. The money we make from classes, contracts, studio rent, etc. only covers about 60% of our annual cost of operations. The remaining 40% comes from some grants and gifts from individuals. So, when you are spreading around the love this season, we hope you will show some for Pyramid. You can give online here, you can pop something in the mail, or you could just come by for hugs!

Read more of our newsletter HERE!


Archive

Pyramid Atlantic is grateful for the support of:

© 2020 PYRAMID ATLANTIC ART CENTER

301.608.9101  |  4318 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781

 
HOURS (Starting July 1, 2020):

Wednesday–Thursday 10am–8pm

Friday–Saturday 10am–6pm
Sunday 12pm–5pm

Closed Monday and Tuesday

  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean
  • White Instagram Icon